I honestly think that God puts people and places in your life to teach or to change your life. As I think of all the important people in my life, I know now why God wanted these people in my life.
So here is my list... Part 1
Ty- to be my husband and soul mate in life. To teach not to worry and to express my emotions. To teach me about marriage and how to love one another.
My Parents- to provide me with a safe environment, to teach me from right and wrong, and to love unconditionally.
Brian (Brother)- to experience the joy of having a sibiling. How to nuture and be protective of one another.
Terri & Bob- to show me faith and to welcome me into their family.
Kacie- how to be strong and independent. I never had a biological sister, but I consider Kacie to be a sister, not a sister-in-law.
Tucker- to show me life through a child's eyes. To be silly and play.
Stephen- to tell me life is short and not to waste a minute. Every second is precious and to live my life to the fullest.
Marie- to laugh and be silly. To trust in someone who is not a family member, to have a friend through thick and thin.
Erica- to renew my faith and relationship with God. To share the same beliefs in our religion and to talk with me and help me build a strong relationship with God.
My list could go on and on, but I don't want you to be reading for hours or even days! So I will stop there!
No comments:
Post a Comment