Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thankful Blog #2

I am thankful for my family and friends! They are amazing, each person in my life has taught me so many valuable things about life in general. God has a place for everything and everyone. He has you meet people, to show your other ways of living, he allows you to go places to show you the world. The power of God works in mysterious ways, we may not understand 'why' at the exact moment, but we will later in life. Recently renewing my relationship with God and going public has made me see things in a whole new prespective. I honestly believe that "everything happens for a reason." Either to teach us a lesson or lead us in life. My family excepts me for who I am and loves me nconditionally. My friends tell me that I am a caring and trustworthy person. I could not imagine my life with our my the love and support for my family and Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment